This Diploma addresses and deepens all the theoretical and practical aspects of orthopedics and orthodontics in children and adults. It allows the students a daily practice of the discipline by taking into account the constraints, the limits and the risks of the individualized therapies to each patient.
ALL DENTAL PRACTITIONERS
(Dates will be announced soonest, stay tuned!)
3 consecutive years
2-3 consecutive days monthly – Theoretical, Practical, Clinical
Seef Health Training Center
Kingdom of Bahrain
Internationally Accredited Diploma-Specialized in Orthodontics under Sorbonne University-Faculty of Medicine
Dr. Mahmoud Alsuleiman
- Ph.D. in Orthodontics, Professor in Orthodontics – Aleppo University Dental.
Dr. Suliman Shahin
- Board of Directors Member of the Saudi Orthodontic Society.
- Doctorate of Sciences in Dentistry (DScD) from Boston University.
- Director, Clinician, Educator, and Researcher working – Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
Dr. Azzam Obeidine
- Orthodontist – Nante university.
Diploma in Orthodontics – Sorbonne University-Faculty of Medicine(Paris, France)
Accredited by NHRA and Approved by the Ministry of Labour