This course is addressed to clinicians willing to upgrade their Endodontic Performance. The course will inform the practitioners about the latest concepts in Endodontic procedures and will allow them to experience the first-hand state-of-the-art tools and materials for root canal therapy.
Module 1: 3-4 June
Module 2: 8-9 July
Module 3: 5-6 August
Module 1: 15 CME Credit Hours
Module 2: 15 CME Credit Hours
Module 3: 14 CME Credit Hours
Seef Health Training Center
Kingdom of Bahrain
Prof. Walid Nehme
- DDS, MSc, FICD, Head of the Endodontics Department of the Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery in 1988 from St Joseph University.
- Master in Endodontics in 1994 from St Joseph University.
- Master’s in molecular biology 2006 from St Joseph University.
Prof. Carla Zogheib
- DCD, DESE, MSc, Ph.D. Specialist Member of the European Society of Endodontology.
- «Doctorat Universitaire» (Ph.D.) 2012 from Saint Joseph University, Beirut Lebanon.
Accredited by NHRA